Saturday, July 11, 2009

High Five



Apparently I'm still on my yellow and black kick. High contrast or something. Anyway, this is for this year's PYAC youth conference and this is the first year I'm not considered youth. (That's okay because I feel too old to design all cool and trendy.) They, PYAC, thought high five was a good theme for their fifth anniversary and presented a clip art hand with a number five in it for our use - not that I saw it but that's how it was described to me. And it's not like the materials we develop even get used much for the conference, just the powerpoint slides (bottom and second from bottom). The poster (top) and tickets are for all other staff who would like to attend the after-conference party.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...